This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frogger Returns [NPUB30118]
Shows logo texture in RSX debugger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shows new logo in RSX debugger, and spamming error about shortage space on HD.

Upd. I can get something else! (ARGB (Default) and RGBA (I think this color scheme is more correct))

Original intro (How it should look): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG7669Fo6Mo

Weird, I only see the Konami logo, as BlackDaemon. Do you use some special settings? Are you sure it's NPUB30118 and not another version?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(06-18-2014, 10:33 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Weird, I only see the Konami logo, as BlackDaemon. Do you use some special settings? Are you sure it's NPUB30118 and not another version?

Yes, i'm using [NPUB30118], and using special settings through "Memory Viewer".

I don't know, what is it...but i think, it's a....intro?

Upd: haha, okay...it's game menu and...it's eyes frogs Tongue

(07-07-2014, 03:06 AM)Darkriot Wrote: I don't know, what is it...but i think, it's a....intro?

Upd: haha, okay...it's game menu and...it's eyes frogs Tongue

That is some really broken 3D, but the thread should be in intro nonetheless. I wonder if the menu works and you can attempt to get in game? It doesn't load at all for me, just stops with 0 % cpu usage. Here is my log, let's compare them http://pastebin.com/CGZehJKz
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
now it shows this Smile

(08-19-2014, 06:20 AM)aniruddh Wrote: now it shows this Smile

Ok, so that error is generated by glGetUniformLocation, and it is called GL_INVALID_OPERATION which means probably that the shader program is not linked properly, or then the pointer does not point to a shader program object.

I wonder what exists in the memory address 0x6... Smile
Managed to get this screen Tongue

(06-26-2015, 03:50 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Managed to get this screen Tongue

yeah, it's really work, but too slow Smile

If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused