This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown [NPEB00913]
Don't delete commits from versions when posting them as I need them to add games to the list..
Yes I can check in AppVeyor but it takes more time to update the list then
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
i just noticed in "costumize mode" some graphic bugs about wrong color (maybe it's popular problem, idk).
That orange and pink colors are red. And white is not white.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
F {PPU[0x100002d] Thread (thr_savedata_load) [0x01055d98]} class std::logic_error thrown: fs::file is null

WTF?
maybe problem with your save file? try to delete save and run again.

(07-29-2017, 11:06 PM)Darkriot Wrote: maybe problem with your save file? try to delete save and run again.
It was necessary from the 'administrator' to run rpcs3
I am able to run this but it only does about 23 FPS. I have a i7 with 960Ti (4GB), 8GB Ram. Is there any way for me to get 60FPS?
(08-04-2017, 11:22 AM)gregorthewolf Wrote: I am able to run this but it only does about 23 FPS. I have a i7 with 960Ti (4GB), 8GB Ram. Is there any way for me to get 60FPS?

...did you try PPU LLVM + Vulkan ?

i have the same problem i can only get 23 - 28 fps gtx 670 8gb Ram
(08-08-2017, 01:23 AM)s440697 Wrote: i have the same problem i can only get 23 - 28 fps gtx 670 8gb Ram

dude, did you see my post higher? and you should check out the tutorial, how to set up emulator, if you cannot do it by yourself.