This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown [NPEB00913]
some textures improve with this commit 7884356

Update: Two last screenshots from OpenGL (looks better than Vulkan, but fps is too small).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
That "inverted" effect looks like the same issue as Dreamy Theater games https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/2145
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
(09-26-2016, 02:30 PM)Nezarn Wrote: That "inverted" effect looks like the same issue as Dreamy Theater games https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/2145

yeah, I hope that's will be fixed soon Wink

Hey all. Ingame on LLVM Vulkan api:

---
p.s. Intel i3-3240, GTX 750ti 2gb
build rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-2c803dbe
p.p.s For windows7 Xaudio not work, for Windows 10 OK
(10-19-2016, 06:05 PM)AlexVS Wrote: p.p.s For windows7 Xaudio not work, for Windows 10 OK

hmm, for me Xaudio on win7 is working good, but i got freezing at gameplay after 5-7 seconds on Vulkan (working only on win10)

MODS, can you move this thread into half-playable ? (or playable, idk...)

Moved to half playable, but it looks playable. Can someone confirm? How does the graphics look now? Does it run stable for 10-20 minutes? Does multiple levels, saving, loading, etc work?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(01-24-2017, 01:05 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Moved to half playable, but it looks playable. Can someone confirm? How does the graphics look now? Does it run stable for 10-20 minutes? Does multiple levels, saving, loading, etc work?

Is able to stabilize the work, but the fatal problem of this game is too long loading time.
Without this deadly loading time problem, it would be perfectly playable
graphics with Hatsune Miku Dreamy Theater is the same problem, if the image of the game to fix the problem then this should be no problem,also cpu use

This game can achieve the highest FPS 50 +

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, and playable doesn't mean perfect, small glitches and non perfect performance is still acceptable. Thread moved.

Can you list your settings and LLE modules (and post a log file) so I can update the first post of the topic?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Can you open a separate thread for the NPUB ID? Seems like both are playable though.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Very long (Nоw Loading) - 5-20min