This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Persona 3 Portable(USA)
I've got the same problem, well almost, i don't have that "prometeus thing" but i do not have any image nor sound, even if the "run" buton is active. I've past an hole day to try to find the cause and i have a theorie, ans well i would like a confirmation, cause well, i'm still doubfull ^^

i'v got at the end of the log

2485 [GUI] INFO ge - OpenGL version: 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.4926

could it be that i have a to old version of OpenGL? If it's the case I find that od because prinny can i be a hero works... same with the "cube.iso". However personna may use somme function those game don't so i can't rulle out this pocibility.

the other pocibility is the 7 NIDS that does seems to load. they are all in the module scesupPreAcc, and i dont get it ^^ because it seam that there a mesure for that in the changelog of the emulator.

1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B8128C [0x110E318B] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)
1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B81294 [0x2EC3F4D9] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)
1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B8129C [0x348BA3E2] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)
1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B812A4 [0x7ADA3927] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)
1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B812AC [0x86DEBD66] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)
1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B812B4 [0xA0EAF444] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)
1406 [GUI] WARN emu - Failed to map import at 0x08B812BC [0xB03FF882] Module 'scesupPreAcc'(attempt 1)

lastly i've imported this game from japan, cause well, i'm learning japnes so it's a great way to train ^^. maybe there somme kind of zonning, but on the psp it work's well.

well that's all, i just want to be sure it's the openGL before buying a new grpahique card.

PS: sorry for my English. It's kinda lame ^^

PPS: Pirating is a criminal act, and accusing somebody to do a criminal act without proof can be call difamation and can leed to prosecution. So i'm not trying to defend anybody or to scare anybody, but you sould be more carefull with the way you treat pirate :p Seriously it's just a comment, plz don't get mad at me Angel

EDIT: I almost forget i can post the full log if you want, since i didn't to save you time, since i already read and analysed it.