This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arkedo Series - 01 Jump! [NPEB00598]
Requires to replace key.edat with decrypted one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And here we have the second commercial game to show something! To bad I have never heard of it :p

In any case, nice find. Would you mind posting the full log files? They may provide important clues to get it to run further.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Cool!Good luck!
Круто!Успехов вам!
(03-06-2014, 06:31 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: Everyone: You better put vaseline into your asses, you are going to shit bricks with BlackDaemon's next post. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My body is ready...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Well, half playable at least.
i think this is half playable too
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
but it does not just display the intro screen, it goes ingame, but anyway, its not that important
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
This one shows a bit more, if you have a lot of patience Big Grin

(12-01-2014, 02:54 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: This one shows a bit more, if you have a lot of patience Big Grin

I need a patience 33% less Big Grin

GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
This is now completely playable with some LLE modules. I just beat the first 5 levels of the game without any issues whatsoever. I am sure it would be 60 fps like Arkedo 2 with the DX12 renderer as they run at the same speed with OpenGL (~10 fps)

I used PPU Interpreter 2 and SPU recompiler

I used these LLE Modules (all of them v1.1). I am 99 % sure you actually only need spurs and PNG decode (or it will have graphical issues).
Code:
cellSpursJq_Library=true
cellAtrac3multidec_Library=true
cellAtrac3dec_Library=true
cellAtracMulti_Library=true
cellAtrac_Library=true
cellAtracXdec_Library=true
cellPamf_Library=true
cellFont_Library=true
cellDmux_Library=true
cellDmuxPamf_Library=true
cellFiber_Library=true
cellFontFT_Library=true
cellGifDec_Library=true
cell_FreeType2_2_1=true
cellJpgDec_Library=true
CELL_L10N_PRX_MODULE_NAME=true
cellPngDec_Library=true
cellSre_Library=true
cellAuthDialogUtility=true
cellScreenShotUtility=true
cellVideoExportUtility=true

Bunch of screenshots

Log file

.7z   arkedo1.7z (Size: 56.2 KB / Downloads: 86)

Someone can move this thread to the playable section now.