This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuse -
White Screen with interesting RSX Debugger!
Upd. Click "Resume" and...also one SS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try to change the resolution to 720p or 1080p
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
okay...i get only this(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not too bad though, it renders a few black frames, loads textures, and it is pretty clear from the last screenshot what the error is. Might even be easily fixed (or not).
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Got the log? the last few error messages make me thing that the shader didn't compile/link
http://pastebin.com/L99GYdHN
Seem like it was indeed the shaders around line 200 there's

Code:
[E : Vertex Shader Decompiler Thread]: Unknown vp opcode 0xd
[E : Vertex Shader Decompiler Thread]: Unknown vp sca_opcode 0x7
[E : Vertex Shader Decompiler Thread]: Unknown vp opcode 0xd
[E : Vertex Shader Decompiler Thread]: Unknown vp sca_opcode 0x7
[E : RSXThread]: Could not link program: Vertex info
-----------
0(281) : error C5005: recursive call to function "void func134(){

The generated shader is printed at line 336 onward