This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Rub'a'Dub™ [NPEA00016]
White Screen and...interesting Dbg and Log.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I haven't ever seen that error before. Can you post the full log (RPCS3.log) on pastebin.com? It might be useful for some developers.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
i use pastebin first time, I hope I did the right thing (
http://pastebin.com/6LqDdS9N
Yes, that is right. Around the middle of the log file there are several messages like

"/app_home/Game/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/Shaders/vs_slosh_surface.vpo" not found.

Sometimes some games do not look for files where they should because of bugs... Can you find the files, like vs_slosh_surface.vpo, probably all the files in the "Shaders" directory that is somewhere else, and place them in this directory? That is, in /app_home/... found next to rpcs3.exe. If you did it right, at least some of the errors in the log should not appear, and the game might even run further! In that case, upload your new log to pastebin.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
i'm trying download flashATRAC.pic...
give him all, what he wants(
but...dbg is now succesfully )
sad, what OpenGL not showed me...something...or Black screen(
wait when implementing RdDec i think.

http://pastebin.com/TrUXMW9f

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, it was worth the try. It could have worked Smile
hi everyone! who have a flash player for emulator? i have problem with some games, they're not launching(
У кого флеш плеер для эмуля есть? А то беда с некоторыми играми, не запускаются(
(03-11-2014, 11:10 PM)pnkie666 Wrote: hi everyone! who have a flash player for emulator? i have problem with some games, they're not launching(
У кого флеш плеер для эмуля есть? А то беда с некоторыми играми, не запускаются(

engrish + russian = I don't understand.

Well, I think you're refering to the "Multistream: mp3 failed to load MP3 codec (are you using the correct flash?)" message.

If so, you need the flashMP3.pic file, and it must be placed under the "RPCS3\dev_flash\sys\external" folder. Then your games will launch, likely. You may need other files though.
(03-11-2014, 11:10 PM)pnkie666 Wrote: hi everyone! who have a flash player for emulator? i have problem with some games, they're not launching(
Warning!Russian lang..
Боже...какой нафиг flash-player??? Он тут вообще не нужен...
Ответ дан выше, в указанной папке есть файл, переименуй его из atracMP3.pic в flashMP3.pic
ok, where i can find this file?