This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improving performance of UFC Undisputed on laptop
Thanks for the reply - I've managed to make it run kind of acceptably by now, but it is, in fact, the settings I am not sure about. What graphical functions to tick in the launcher, what maximum method size, what -xmx size and so on and so on. When you're not very accustomed to software tinkering, it's very difficult to know what options actually help the framerate.

My main problem now is not really the smoothness of animation, but the fighters stutter every once in a while, freezing for about half a second, which is very annoying when trying to pull off button combinations.

More seriously, I seem to experience something like a memory leak on prolonged playing. While the game runs fine upon running it initially, it slows Down more and more as I play more matches until it stutters as described above constantly, making me need to restart the emulator. This is really my main issue now.

My laptop is high performance, my drivers are updated and my emulator version is 0.7 3455:3458.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Improving performance of UFC Undisputed on laptop - by Eyeball - 02-15-2014, 12:19 AM