This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned...
Why banned my account fenix008?
and all my threads on forum is deleted...
Was it the akismet system? Happened to me at least twice, it basically autobans you no matter what if you post any links ever. Mods fixed it twice and then made me a verified user to stop the system.
i'm not doing bad links or spams...idk what is it(
well akismet is the same used from wordpress and most of the times works pretty well Tongue (most not always). We tried other ban systems at past but hmmm they were even worsed Tongue
In the main time anyone that has an issue feel free to pm me so i can put him in the "trust" group in which akismet ignore Tongue
mmm, i dont understand(
Can you unban me?(
P.S. acc. fenix008
i can't find your account (fenix008 ) in the banned account list... Most likely it got erased
Ohhhhhhhh....Nice...

P.S. ooh, my last words.. http://puu.sh/6NJKm.png
(02-11-2014, 12:22 AM)shadow Wrote: i can't find your account (fenix008 ) in the banned account list... Most likely it got erased

How did it even got erased? I mean we the mods are tho only ones who can erase a user,don't tell me it was akismet....that would be terrible
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i might erased it by accident ;/ i erase more than 10 bots every day that can't be catched by akismet
Oooh...I'm sad ...