This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea Infinite - ULUS10522
Playable tested on r1695
runs @ 29-35FPS to where i tested to.
[Image: 2m6lh87.jpg]
[Image: 2vxlfrp.jpg]
[Image: 2s9x2t3.jpg]

General
Use compiler = On
Use shaders = off
Use Media Engine = On
Use JPCSP Connector = On

Compatibility
:Video:
Disable GE = Off
Disable VBO = Off
Only GE graphics = On
Use vertex cache = Off
:Audio:
Disable audio = Off
Disable audio threads = Off
Disable audio channels = Off
Disable audio blocking = Off
:Memory:
Ignore invalid memory access = Off
Ignore unmapped imports = Off
thts superb... another big title working and looks beautiful
i would have played this on PC since its an RPG
awesomeness is it good (the game)
Yes its very good and famous... if u like RPGs u can buy this game
psp 
I know many RPG´s but this is not really a RPG, more like a Visual Novel Adventure also no lvl up to 9999 but its very funny and has many endings but.....

My Problem is the following i don´t have any Voices, few are more like some Squeaking Sound(in the menue by clicking Options) and yes i do have SonicStage Installed and can hear Music no problem.
Its the Only Game i have this Problem!

I tried both versions x64 and x86(btw x64 works whit SonicStage now for all who doesn´t know that).

Can some1 tell me if it is a Problem that can be Solved(if yes tell me plz how!), or shall i wait and it will be fixed sometime?.

i use Revision 2414

/Edit
Damn it no Progress at all?, i think here i can wait until i turn Black, its only a Sound Problem... But it ruins the whole Game-.-
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here