This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ar Tonelico Qoga : Knell of Ar Ciel [BLES01102]
Yes, the random crashes, especially around the world map, is why this one is still in the ingame category and not playable.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
The "invalid mem access location" error which seems to be persistent during first item synthesis can be avoided by going into Interpreter (fast) mode. Afterwards, save the game and then we can resume using recompiler as usual.
My only question is, since the game requires motion detection from SixAxis, is there any possibility of implementing motion input without plugging a dualshock 3 or 4? Or perhaps a single button hack for this game?
The FPS is already quite good (30 FPS) and the only downside is being this motion detection requirement.
Well the world map crash can definitely happen regardless of settings.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(07-15-2017, 10:20 AM)Thanatos Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 12:31 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 09:01 AM)rauldj Wrote: So, what's the deal with controllers not working on Gust games with LLVM? How does that even make the slightest sense?

The control are working, obviously, look at any screenshot or discussion about the game here. What isn't working is the sixaxis bits or whatever you call it. Motion controls in other words. This game strictly requires it but it is not implemented in RPCS3.

Yes, it needs to actually register the shaking of the controller, so I got Dualshock4 cotroller, plugged it via USB, and that worked (thanks for implementing that, btw). Real problems began at the 2nd town, where it began crashing like mad, around every 2nd to 3th time you try to access world map, city map or item creation. It's still somewhat progressable, but requires saving a LOT.
Also, let me brag a little. It still makes some static noises, but that's one nice fps!

Wait you mean plugging in the DS4 made the sixaxis work, or just that the controller worked in general?
Sixaxis is implemented for DS4 only
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(07-27-2017, 11:43 PM)Firion Wrote: Wait you mean plugging in the DS4 made the sixaxis work, or just that the controller worked in general?

Well, purging worked, meaning sixaxis is working. Couldn't do that with normal XInput controller.
Any updates on the random crashing? The game runs near perfectly otherwise.
(08-15-2017, 11:43 AM)NES Wrote: Any updates on the random crashing? The game runs near perfectly otherwise.

Still crashes fairly consistently on the world map at least. I suspect this may actually be a game bug at this point...