This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About game's status
So AlexAltea said in one thread how to classify a game,I guess it's better this way than randomly put them in the wrong sections.Games that can't be considered loadable are supposed to be in the general discussion section(for now)
Here is the extract of what AlexAltea said:

"From my point of view there are following categories:
  1. RPCS3 crashes after opening the ELF file. (afaik, there no games with this problem)
  2. RPCS3 crashes right after pressing the "Run" button <-- I guess there are still some games where this happens.
  3. RPCS3 shows some Unimplemented functions, TODOs and other errors but does not crash. <--Most of the commercial and homebrew games are at this stage.
  4. Just like point 3 and the GLGSFrame pops-up with FPS == 0.0 <-- Just a few real homebrew games managed to get here.
  5. Just like point 3 and the GLGSFrame pops-up with FPS > 0.0 <-- KH 1.5 ReMIX and few other games manage to get here.
  6. Just like point 5 and the GLGSFrame shows "something" (not just a black frame) <-- Disgaea 3 is the only real commercial game that achieved this.
  7. And the rest ist just as usual: Intro, Menus, Ingame, Playable, Perfect. Wink
I consider interesting only games that reach the point >= 6.
From that point onwards, I think, the games can be considered "loadable", so if you find any game that reaches this, feel free to post it."
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Might as well move these threads too.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=153247
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=154118
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=153515
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=153514
It will very helpful for many users, for me too Big Grin
PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
Well the forum is in english and mostly all members speak it,it doesn't have to be perfect.I tried translating back fom russian to english and this is what I've got:

So AlexAltea said in one thread , how to classify the game, I guess it will be better than randomly put them in other people's sections.Games, which can not be considered to be loaded in the general discussion section ( at the moment)
Here is an excerpt of what he said AlexAltea:

"From my point of view, are the following categories:

RPCS3 falls after opening the file ELF. (As far as I know, there are no games with this problem )
RPCS3 falls immediately after pressing the "Run" <- I think there are some games where it's happening .
Unrealized RPCS3 shows some functions , tasks, and other errors , but does not break <- . Most commercial and homebrew games at this stage.
Just as point 3 and GLGSFrame pops up with FPS == 0,0 <- Just a few real homebrew games managed to get here.
Just as point 3 and GLGSFrame pops up with FPS> 0,0 <- KH 1.5 ReMIX is the only real game that managed to get here.
Just as a point 5 and GLGSFrame shows "something" (not just a black frame)
The rest ist as usual : Introduction , menus, game play , Perfect. Wink

I believe only interesting games that reach the point of > = 4.
From that moment on, I think the game can be considered " loaded " , so if you find any game that achieves this , you can place it . "

So it's understandable
Off topic:AlexAltea do you speak german?
(01-20-2014, 11:01 PM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 09:47 PM)Zekro Wrote: Off topic:AlexAltea do you speak german?

Yep, spanish and german. Smile
Spanish here too Big Grin
(01-21-2014, 06:52 AM)fenix008 Wrote: Nekotekina or DH, translate for me please to Russian, i'm noob -_-
P.S. why idk spanish and german ((
It was just a simple question.Do you mean to translate the emu in russian or this thread?
Well I guess I can try translating to different languages such as spanish,catalan,Italian and romanianbut the only person I know who speaks russian in this forum is not russian.I'm refering to BlackDaemon,he knows russian.However as AlexAltea said,it would make it more confuse.I'll let you all debate and see where it ends,if all agree to translate this thread then I'll translate it to the languages I know(mentioned above)
Someone might as well translate this thread into Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Hangul/Hanja, Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji, etc. so that other people can understand as well. Seriously, people need to make do with what they have. I don't see the Asian Users asking for translations of any post/thread made by someone else. They only ask others to be understanding with regards to their English Proficiency. Let's not start any precedents here.
Well then it's decided:we'll leave it english.I thought it would come to this but I wanted to hear some opinions first(yeah,too open for these things).It would be a hassle to translate it to most languages
I recently downloaded free games in apknite, it's nice and I need you to guide me. Thanks