This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice - UCES00694
r2806
Playable!, In game graphics are working, videos with audio, ingame audio is working voice, sfx, bgm.

History:
Unknow rev ~ 2801
in-game graphics are too messed up to play , very slow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

update to an old post, not sure why I never posted a log Smile

r2612
bugs
No audio in movie (I think it used to work)
Cars have strange graphical Anomaly but rest of the game looks ok (vertex cache is off, so that's not the culprit for the bug :p)

.zip   Log_r2612(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 157.79 KB / Downloads: 89)
(07-12-2012, 11:10 PM)hyakki Wrote: r2612
bugs
No audio in movie (I think it used to work)
Cars have strange graphical Anomaly but rest of the game looks ok (vertex cache is off, so that's not the culprit for the bug :p)

Video Audio is now working again in r2801
In 2806 Pursuit force perfect graphics, guess this also.
(10-23-2012, 10:20 PM)dan83 Wrote: In 2806 Pursuit force perfect graphics, guess this also.

Yep graphics look great in r2806 no longer spiked textures on the cars! nice find dan83.

(Tested the first few levels and seems good, also update the first post with better screens)

Edit:
Moved to playable

(previous status Half-Playable)

.zip   Log_r2806(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 199.5 KB / Downloads: 100)