This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Waves 0.0.1: new PS3 emulator from InoriRus
PSGL samples testing in new version 0.0.2 Smile
Why he isn't in rpcs3 team?
PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
(01-20-2014, 09:12 PM)LittleGrejmer Wrote: Why he isn't in rpcs3 team?

He can join in at any time, rpcs3 is open to anyone.
InoriRus certainly has his own perspective for PS3 emulation so I'm guessing he's more interested in developing his own project.
His emulator is very fast. Have much more included functions than rpcs3, but it source is closed, and can't load simple homebrew or games that rpcs loading. Why I mean fast? Try test from that link: http://przeklej.org/file/U9N3C4/multiple...xt.ppu.elf
PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
And another PS3 emulator popped up the other day, from the guy who made SSF,
PS3F
First tweet
Update tweet

Closed source and currently doesn't seem to do a whole lot of anything.
who is making this ps3f emulator
(02-11-2014, 04:30 AM)SonofUgly Wrote: And another PS3 emulator popped up the other day, from the guy who made SSF,
PS3F
First tweet
Update tweet

Closed source and currently doesn't seem to do a whole lot of anything.

Closed source might as well be copied and pasted rpcs3 source. Completely uninteresting.