This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice [BLUS30181]
(05-16-2014, 07:35 AM)jacky400 Wrote: Jsut wonder does this game need WriteColorbuffer to turn on to show graphics ?

oh wow... I think it does Tongue The loading screen is animated now, as it should be! But FPS went from 60 to 10 ... I will update in an hour or two, this could take a while. Incredibly, it seems no one ever tested with those settings.

First try got a random [E : RSXThread]: GLTexture::Init() -> glTexParameteri: opengl error 0x0500 before I got in game...

Retrying...

Nope, same error when it should go in game and 3D. Full log: http://pastebin.com/AvqkWQYz

But do note that the loading screen is animated with the new settings, as it should be.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Is loading screen animate in old build? I suspect hat my recent new added texture format probably break it .i think it is B8 texture that I simplify the swizzling
(05-16-2014, 04:24 PM)jacky400 Wrote: Is loading screen animate in old build? I suspect hat my recent new added texture format probably break it .i think it is B8 texture that I simplify the swizzling

I tested with 68b0f80
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I don't have this game. Can you test if https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/pull/233 fix it ?
Testing with 1f465bc now. Write buffers on. The loading screen already looks better than before (the animation had a strange flashing before, it doesn't now). Let's see if I can get in game at this speed... (10 fps down from 50-60)
(05-17-2014, 11:31 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Testing with 1f465bc now. Write buffers on. The loading screen already looks better than before (the animation had a strange flashing before, it doesn't now). Let's see if I can get in game at this speed... (10 fps down from 50-60)

why do you turn it on? i dont see any difference when i turn it on, its just a lot slower.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(05-17-2014, 11:35 AM)Ekaseo Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 11:31 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Testing with 1f465bc now. Write buffers on. The loading screen already looks better than before (the animation had a strange flashing before, it doesn't now). Let's see if I can get in game at this speed... (10 fps down from 50-60)

why do you turn it on? i dont see any difference when i turn it on, its just a lot slower.

The loading screen becomes animated with those settings turned on. After 45 minutes at literally 0,01 fps I got some in game graphics, sprites were still missing, and I couldn't be bothered to look for z-fighting/culling issues. At least the opengl error got fixed.
You can turn it "on the fly", but it won't help anywhere ingame.
(05-17-2014, 12:48 PM)NekotekinaHito Wrote: You can turn it "on the fly", but it won't help anywhere ingame.

Ok, good to know.

Here is a video if anyone wants to see:

http://youtu.be/I-FD4CAAd08
Humm x64 build is working .... but not x86 one

However the "Now loading" has strange incorrect flashing.