This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - ULUS10515
log of my error just now...

WARN hle.Kernel_Library - Odin_Main - hleKernelCpuResumeIntr unknown flag value 0x800201A8

added another log

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2982(32bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 13.97 KB / Downloads: 84)
.zip   Log_r2982(32bit) -2_INFO.zip (Size: 26.35 KB / Downloads: 86)
i just played on 2958.

it crashed when i go from command mode to action mode.

i have tried changing the setting according to the previous page to no avail.

here is the log.

sorry, i dont know to make the log file.

so i just put it here in txt

thank you.

ps: i use the 64 bit version.

i got 8 g ram

Attached Files
.txt   error 2958.txt (Size: 2.77 KB / Downloads: 66)
Regression testing with r3137(compiled it myself since build-bot isn't working atm):
Using atrac3plus2wav.exe and thanks to the fix gid15 in r3135, the music is now properly decoded and loops as intended(SonicStage is still required).

The error about the timestamp of the savegame not matching i no longer there, meaning that content unlocked via the extras-menu will stay unlocked.

Also, thanks to Hykems implementation of DLC-Decryption, DLCs can now be used(but must be copied manually to the temp-folder, as stated by serio here).

Not much to say besides that, I had about 60FPS most of the time and grahics looked good as well. I encountered no crash while playing a few matches. The only feature that isn't working yet, are the passwords in the extras-menu.

This was tested with the 32bit-version.
Tried r3137 and added atrac3plus2wav. Music loops again but the game froze at 29 FPS when i'm trying to choose my units for a classmate mission on 32bit. Tried the 64bit window version and it froze again but at the rewards screen after finishing the classmate mission.

Settings:

-video-
-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache
-Use a Geometry shader
-Enable saving GE
-Disable optimized VertexInfo

-memory-
-Ignore Invalid
-Ignore unmapped

-media-
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files
(05-04-2013, 02:45 PM)haruace Wrote: Tried r3137 and added atrac3plus2wav. Music loops again but the game froze at 29 FPS when i'm trying to choose my units for a classmate mission on 32bit. Tried the 64bit window version and it froze again but at the rewards screen after finishing the classmate mission.

Settings:

-video-
-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache
-Use a Geometry shader
-Enable saving GE

-memory-
-Ignore Invalid
-Ignore unmapped

-media-
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files

"Using Geometry shader" won't do anything unless you use shaders aswell.
I didn't to check anything in the memory tab for the game to work(and I get any errors).
Do you get any errors in the logger or the java-window before the crashing? Do they occour at random or are they reproduceable?
(05-04-2013, 07:04 PM)nightflyer Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 02:45 PM)haruace Wrote: Tried r3137 and added atrac3plus2wav. Music loops again but the game froze at 29 FPS when i'm trying to choose my units for a classmate mission on 32bit. Tried the 64bit window version and it froze again but at the rewards screen after finishing the classmate mission.

Settings:

-video-
-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache
-Use a Geometry shader
-Enable saving GE

-memory-
-Ignore Invalid
-Ignore unmapped

-media-
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files

"Using Geometry shader" won't do anything unless you use shaders aswell.
I didn't to check anything in the memory tab for the game to work(and I get any errors).
Do you get any errors in the logger or the java-window before the crashing? Do they occour at random or are they reproduceable?

Didn't get any errors in the logger and java-window. Also, I unchecked Geometry shaders and both memory tab options and decided to try a different mission. Game froze up during that mission.
Hm, so the crashes are at random and frequent? I'd guess its a memory problem, but that would show an error in the java-window.
Could you post a log as described here?
(05-04-2013, 07:37 PM)nightflyer Wrote: Hm, so the crashes are at random and frequent? I'd guess its a memory problem, but that would show an error in the java-window.

Thanks, managed to get the logger to work (it was off and I didn't know till now). Here it is

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 6.59 KB / Downloads: 96)
(05-04-2013, 08:09 PM)haruace Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 07:37 PM)nightflyer Wrote: Hm, so the crashes are at random and frequent? I'd guess its a memory problem, but that would show an error in the java-window.

Thanks, managed to get the logger to work (it was off and I didn't know till now). Here it is

Ok, I compared your log with mine and here's what I noticed:
This error
ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser - Odin_Main - changeThreadState thread 'Odin_Main' => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller:'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'
is encountered multiple times. From what I gatered from the sorce-code(jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.hleChangeThreadState), it looks like a running thread still has a waittime set(instead of PSP_WAIT_NONE). I'm not encountering this error and I can't really tell what it means or if it might be responsible for the crashing.

Also, near the end, there are multiple occurances of this error:
ERROR ge - GUI - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, list=0x09C1F4C0, pc=0x09C1F4C8, stall=0x00000000, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
I'm not sure but this might only be a follow-up-error to the real cause of the problem. I noticed a warning just before theese errors that might be related:
WARN hle.Kernel_Library - Odin_Main - hleKernelCpuResumeIntr unknown flag value 0x800201A8

Other than that, there are a lot of warnings like this:
WARN emu - CriThread - Sector number 488765 out of ISO (numSectors=488765)
near the end of your log. I'm getting them too, but never that many, so that might be part of the problem as well.

Maybe one of the devs can tell us more.
(05-04-2013, 08:53 PM)nightflyer Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 08:09 PM)haruace Wrote:

Ok, I compared your log with mine and here's what I noticed:
This error
ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser - Odin_Main - changeThreadState thread 'Odin_Main' => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller:'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'
is encountered multiple times. From what I gatered from the sorce-code(jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.hleChangeThreadState), it looks like a running thread still has a waittime set(instead of PSP_WAIT_NONE). I'm not encountering this error and I can't really tell what it means or if it might be responsible for the crashing.

Also, near the end, there are multiple occurances of this error:
ERROR ge - GUI - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x2, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, list=0x09C1F4C0, pc=0x09C1F4C8, stall=0x00000000, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
I'm not sure but this might only be a follow-up-error to the real cause of the problem. I noticed a warning just before theese errors that might be related:

Other than that, there are a lot of warnings like this:
WARN emu - CriThread - Sector number 488765 out of ISO (numSectors=488765)
near the end of your log. I'm getting them too, but never that many, so that might be part of the problem as well.

Maybe one of the devs can tell us more.

Seems like the emulator still needs some work to get those errors cleaned up. Anyway, I appreciate your help!