This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSx86 v0.21 Beta Released
DS 
DSx86 is a PC emulator for Nintendo DS. It's purpose is to allow you to run old DOS games on your Nintendo DS game console.

http://dsx86.patrickaalto.com/

Changes :
Quote:This is mostly a fix version after the somewhat buggy version 0.20. This version includes the finished AdLib emulation, and I fixed the problem introduced in 0.20 with the Direct SB mode where the start of the BIOS F000 segment was overwritten with corrupt data. This version also has a lot more of the opcodes refactored to use the new more robust memory handling, which also means that this version will run slower than the previous version. Norton SysInfo tells that this version runs at 9.9 times original PC, while the version before any of these internal changes ran at 11.5 times original PC. I am still not even half way done with the internal refactoring, so the next version might still be slower, until I get all the refactoring done and can again start optimizing things.
[Image: 1913820.png]