This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvest Moon Boy and Girl Video Trouble
psp 
[sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I saw similar ones here and there's no real forum that says "come here for help"]

There are a lot of issues with my emulation of Harvest Moon Boy and Girl going on so I'll just jump right in...
  • *Game will only show splashscreens (Natsume, Marvelous Interactive) if JPCSP is not running fullscreen
    *I can get to the menu to pick boy or girl, fits window, no sound (but is not problem)
    *As soon as I pick a gender, Now Loading appears in bottom left hand corner, seems like that how it should be
    *If I pick girl, this is what appears:[Image: ckpv.png]
    *If I pick boy, this appears:[Image: ibs5.png]
    *Sound plays fine, and from what I can see, there's some flickering and other minor graphical glitches

Can someone please help me figure out a way to get the video to display properly? I have messed around with multiple configurations in the video tab in the settings, and I've followed all the advice I can find about this, but it seems like no one else is having this problem. This is the only game I have had any difficulty trying to emulate with JPCSP.

I'm running JCPSP 0.7 3419
PC Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1, Dell Inspiron N7110, Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 GHz, 4.00 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics Card

if there's anything else you need to know, please ask