This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP latest rev, KH BBS. fps/frames/error
allright let's get started. .... no problems... stil nice.... Lagg fest and weird frames! max of 6 fps. i mean i have an i7. battery set on high performance.

So i'm showing you this video i'm creating as i write this in the hopes you can help me fix this problem and gve me info on how to increase FPS

thank you in advance.

while creating i believe i forgot to show the error in CMD:
Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError

PS. 64bit version gives bad FPS and slightly fixes the frames.
In your video you are showing that you downloaded at least 3-4 versions of KH-BBS. Nice. In fact, I am not going to help you now, since we don't support pirates here.

Edited away my help.
so trying before buying has negative sides too. sux to be me. thank god i care little. still rather a rash decision, no? who said i didn't have the game and because of crap not working and having a broken psp makes it impossible for me to get a working rom?

Might have bad grammar.
I completely understand that is a possibility, but the forum is very clear on that if you pirated a game, you receive no help regardless of its legal status in YOUR country.
Ah ok. well no hard feelings.