This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures to Go! refused to run on latest rev
Game listed as playable on compatibility list, however it's not even loadable on rev2390 and 2391.

Attached the INFO level log
Just tried 2378 and the game runs fine, I'll attach the log just in case.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 4.33 KB / Downloads: 85)
.zip   log2378.zip (Size: 4.5 KB / Downloads: 89)
Then why don't you post in the main game thread where discussions like that are held?
Because this is meant as a bug report for certain revision, not a game thread. I can play the game fine on old revision.
But it's also a bug report on a specific game. You aren't bug reporting the revision per se, but that the game doesn't work with that particular revision. It would be different if you would experience bugs with several games developed by the same company, for example, as those games most likely have similarities in coding and then there is a larger issue with JPCSP being unable to properly read that code.

Anyway, I believe this thread could still be merged with the main Adventures to Go! thread. We have enough threads made daily as it is about specific games not working (with specific rev), we don't really need more of those. Please try to post in the main game thread in the future if you know there is one, unless you intend to make a larger bug report that is not specifically relevant to one game only.
(11-28-2011, 02:54 AM)bugmenot Wrote: Game listed as playable on compatibility list, however it's not even loadable on rev2390 and 2391.

Attached the INFO level log
Just tried 2378 and the game runs fine, I'll attach the log just in case.
I have found a scheduling problem in callbacks that has been introduced after 2378. Could you try again with r2394?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
@leat
You're pointless...

If you bother to search at all there is no adventures to go thread, where do you think I have to make the thread then? On Loadable Games section only to be moved soon after?

Just let the mod and the devs decide next time and press the report button, quit playing the important man.

(11-28-2011, 04:50 PM)gid15 Wrote: I have found a scheduling problem in callbacks that has been introduced after 2378. Could you try again with r2394?

Thanks!

Yeah! It works fine now, thank you very much. Big Grin