This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AKB1/149 Renai Sousenkyo NPJH50654 DLC
I want to add DLC in this game, i already have the files but I don't know where should i put those files

I tried put the files at ms0/PSP/SAVEDATA but nothing changes
I tried put the files at ms0/PSP/GAME then appear new folder at /tmp/NPJH50654/DLC , inside that folder only appear 1 files : DLCIDX.EDAT but still no change in the game

the DLC files are mostly EDAT files

now what should I do..?
This game seems to have problems with DLC,right now Hykem is working on it so you have to wait a little
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
As Zekro mentioned, I'm already investigating this issue which was also reported in this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....34&page=10

Thank you for your patience! Smile