This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're getting old and nostalgic ~~
emunewz internals 
Okay ya all hey there!
We have something special for you today, there's an old interview between our beloved co-admin shadow (his old nickname was expert) and the interviewee was schibo, the author of 1964 n64 emulator. The interview takes place back in 1999, over dial-up networks...amongst dinosaurs and stuff.. you know..

So feel free to read it over here and beware, I am in the look-out for a new interview and apparently I am out of luck. My last two requests to respectable emu authors were denied, but you never know, they might change their minds Tongue

Also there's a new forum called EmuScene Ancient History at our boards which will have other ancient stuff from the past. Anyone is welcome to post stuff there from the past (abandoned projects or abandoned flames for abandoned projects Smile). Who knows, maybe we'll manage to have news about schibo in that forum (*hey he is still arround over at emutalk forums Smile), maybe old devs can come together.

Cheers!

*one more interview from the past here!