This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No video/images
psp 
Hi there!
I've not played jpcsp for a while and I wanted to do so, but now jpcsp doesn't work anymore!! Sad
When I load an UMD and press play no video or images of the game appears (any game I tried has the same problem) though I can hear sounds like scrolling options in main menu or music in game videos. The same games worked about a month ago on the same revision 3369. I already tried reinstalling java 7 update 40 64 bit and my graphic card drivers (327.23 on nvidia geforce 540m 1gb vram) or playing it with integrated intel hd graphics but nothing changed... I have not changed any configuration option since the last time I played. Any solution? Thanks in advance! Smile
Read this post: (http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid193286). It may help with the issues that you are currently experiencing with JPCSP.
Thanks but I think the problem is not in the driver itself because it never crashed and other games not related to JPCSP work properly and even if I try using integrated graphic card JPCSP doesn't show anything (it usually reaches title screen before crashing for low graphic performances)... I also never had any problem with previous versions (320.49 or lower) wich is the case discussed in the post you suggested. Anyway I'll try that as the last option, if possible ask other people to read this post and help me! Big Grin

p.s. i wrote about the nvidia driver because it was the only change I could think of apart from updating java 7 update 40 so the problem could be anywhere else in the computer xD

p.p.s. added a screenshot of what I see when I try to play, different colors in JPCSP window are the results of the game going on without the video...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fixed by disabling CLUT option (don't really remember enabling it) Big Grin