This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another jpcsp error please help!
i'm playing gods eater burst and i always having this error when a cutscene starts

please help.

Attached Files
.txt   hs_err_pid2764.txt (Size: 25.93 KB / Downloads: 107)
psp 
ok i have the most recent jpcsp emu and had to download and copy and paste the jogl.dll file to my specified location. as of yet i have no psp games but one but,i want to make sure that the emu workscorrectly before i play my game. i tried every xmx (mb) combination and it killed/terminated on its own. so i decided to change the skin of the emu and now it says outdated jpcsp. running version of JPCSP @ 1.8.0.4 please help. it wont run when i click run and inside the logger it says "unable to find jarfile jpcsp.jar". log file here:
.txt   ConsoleOut.txt (Size: 45 bytes / Downloads: 110)
Olá soudo BRASIL e parabéns pelo emulador eu baixei a ultima versão dele para 32bits porém ele não funciona no unico jogo que eu quero, om egaman maverick hunter x aparece isso - the cause cold be that are using and old graphic card driver try to update it your display format is not compatible with jpcsp try to change your display format,jpcsp requires 32 bit color depth or the anti-aliasing settingis not supported by yuor display leave the jpcsp anti-aliasing to its default setting -poderia me ajudar meu computador tem 2GB de memória 256GB de placa de vídeo Tipo de processador Intel Pentium 4 640, 3200 MHz (16 x 200)
(12-31-2013, 03:19 PM)Silas Wrote: Olá soudo BRASIL e parabéns pelo emulador eu baixei a ultima versão dele para 32bits porém ele não funciona no unico jogo que eu quero, om egaman maverick hunter x aparece isso - the cause cold be that are using and old graphic card driver try to update it your display format is not compatible with jpcsp try to change your display format,jpcsp requires 32 bit color depth or the anti-aliasing settingis not supported by yuor display leave the jpcsp anti-aliasing to its default setting -poderia me ajudar meu computador tem 2GB de memória 256GB de placa de vídeo Tipo de processador Intel Pentium 4 640, 3200 MHz (16 x 200)

English please
Also look at this http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=108922
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]