This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
JPCSP for Dummies
(08-04-2012, 12:08 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 12:05 AM)rickys94 Wrote: how to get psp font without involving psp. can u give the link? (sorry for bad english)
No the font's are only obtainable from your own PSP.
is there any other way to obtain it? well i don't have PSP so word in emulator was really mess (sorry for my bad english Blush)
(08-04-2012, 02:35 AM)rickys94 Wrote: is there any other way to obtain it? well i don't have PSP so word in emulator was really mess (sorry for my bad english Blush)
You must have a PSP in order to get the games ISO and the font it self.
And no, there's not other legal or legimit way to obtain it without your PSP. Sorry man.
[Image: montcer.png]
psp 
(08-04-2012, 12:24 AM)rickys94 Wrote: my dissidia final fantasy duodecim does'nt hav any sound except voice of char. I using JPCSP v2667 with java 6 update 33(i'm using it currently) and java 7(just have it). how did i fix it?

go to the media tab in configurations from options, and enable "Decode audiio files with sonicstage" ( you must install sonicstage first!). well atleast thats how it worked for me
[Image: vincent_valentine_signature_by_rui_eri-d2zbu8z.png]
I've a problem with my dissidia 012 because it doesn't have any sound although it's playable but it's bugged me. i'm using console r2667 right now and i have sonic stage as audio but still dissidia 012 doesn't have any sound. works on everything (for audio) expect for dissidia 012. I have 2 java ver on my pc there're java 7 update 5 and java 6 update 33. how to change my jpcsp into java 6?
1. OS = Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, build 7600)
2. Processor = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz. (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
3. NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
4. Memory = 4096MB RAM
5. Approx. Total Memory = 2386 MB
hop it helps...
(08-04-2012, 12:46 PM)abood555 Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 12:24 AM)rickys94 Wrote: my dissidia final fantasy duodecim does'nt hav any sound except voice of char. I using JPCSP v2667 with java 6 update 33(i'm using it currently) and java 7(just have it). how did i fix it?

go to the media tab in configurations from options, and enable "Decode audiio files with sonicstage" ( you must install sonicstage first!). well atleast thats how it worked for me

i've install it and enable it but it only works on dissidia final fantasy not dissidia 012....
I have downloaded JAVA 7 Update 5 onto my 32bit operating system. I am sure I installed the 32bit version of JAVA but whenever I try to run JPCSP it says "The required version of JAVA has not been installed or is not recognized" Can anyone help?
(08-06-2012, 07:03 PM)masherz Wrote: "The required version of JAVA has not been installed or is not recognized"
Download again JPCSP but this time ensure you are downloading the 32bits version.

Also, you can found some help on the same issue here:
Can't start up JPCSP due to "JRE not installed"
Or can try using the search box.

[Image: montcer.png]
've a problem with my dissidia 012 because it doesn't have any sound although it's playable but it's bugged me. i'm using console r2667 right now and i have sonic stage as audio but still dissidia 012 doesn't have any sound. works on everything (for audio) expect for dissidia 012. I have 2 java ver on my pc there're java 7 update 5 and java 6 update 33. how to change my jpcsp into java 6?
1. OS = Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, build 7600)
2. Processor = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz. (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
3. NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
4. Memory = 4096MB RAM
5. Approx. Total Memory = 2386 MB
i've install it and enable it but it only works on dissidia final fantasy not dissidia 012....
Honestly, use Java 7 for JPCSP not only give you a FPS increase but also more stability and compatibility (to the best of my knowledge)

Tested by me on Dissidia Final Fantasy Universal Tuning, Dissidia Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy & Soul Calibur Broken Destiny with my low end test system, soon I will create a new thread to prove that (hopefully) Big Grin

Thanks ^__^
“In the end.. What I've done! Best of the best vengeance is bettering myself. So I'm breaking my limits! This is it...”Claudius Zephyros
sorry if wrong area , may i know the setting of low end pc for jpcsp ?

Spec

intel core i3 2.67gHz
Ram 2 GB
IntelHD Graphics 64MB

please ><
Anyone knows where I can find the source code of jpcsp?