This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
JPCSP for Dummies
This is probably nitpicking but...

I'm using atrac3plus2wav.exe, the voices are playing, no stuttering or anything.
Though, the voices are kinda drowned against the louder bgm (played by SonicStage).

Is there any way to adjust the difference in volume? I have the latest repo from the svn so I can edit at the source...
(In-game options aren't affecting it, the game is SRW Z2-Saisei)
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit SP1 : Intel Core i3-350M 2.27GHz : 4GB RAM : ATI Mobility Radeon 5145 (Overclocked to 780MHz/800MHz)
Can't get Sonicstage to install on Win7 x64
(06-24-2013, 02:32 PM)13lade619 Wrote: This is probably nitpicking but...

I'm using atrac3plus2wav.exe, the voices are playing, no stuttering or anything.
Though, the voices are kinda drowned against the louder bgm (played by SonicStage).

Is there any way to adjust the difference in volume? I have the latest repo from the svn so I can edit at the source...
(In-game options aren't affecting it, the game is SRW Z2-Saisei)

Yes, i seem to be having the same problem with the game.
can I transfer my save between jpcsp and a real psp?
I've followed the steps perfectly, but no audio.
Excuse me, I have Sony Sound Forge 10. I cannot install 9 because It's a downgrade and it won't allow me for that reason. Can you supply me with atracplug.dll? Thanks.
You're not really installing Sony Sound Forge 9.0e if you follow the steps unless the installer gets halted because it detects Sony Sound Forge 10. Anyway, if atracplug.dll was actually able to be distributable, it probably would have been attached on a post on this forum.
Hi, I am having a little trouble with jpcsp freezing when running Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Can anyone help me on this? I attached the info log via image because once it freezes, I can't copy it anymore.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So how do i run x64 version ? I have both x32 and x64 Java installed, but Jpcsp-x64 refuses to run, saying i'm trying to run it from a 32-bit context, i dont get it.
Do you have a 64 bit OS?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]