This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[network]Play JPCSP with your friends in internet
psp 
Thanks for JPCSP support network play.Smile
We use LogMeIn Hamachi to build a virtual network , and then I and my friends play Monster Hunter P3 HD together with JPCSP in internet.Big Grin
That is very funny.Big Grin
How much FPS do you get when you are playing the game online and what settings do you use? If you can, post a log of your experience here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=128797 gid15 could possibly improve online capabilities for JPCSP with the Debug log (look at Post #3 or #32).
(08-21-2013, 06:34 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: How much FPS do you get when you are playing the game online and what settings do you use? If you can, post a log of your experience here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=128797 gid15 could possibly improve online capabilities for JPCSP with the Debug log (look at Post #3 or #32).

Not very fast , if I play Monster Hunter P3 HD just only me , FPS is 26`30
If play online with my friends FPS is 22`26
settings
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[X] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[50] Maximum method size

My computer
win8 64bit
CPU AMD X3 450
GPU GT 220
RAM 6G
(08-21-2013, 08:14 AM)onelight Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 06:34 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: How much FPS do you get when you are playing the game online and what settings do you use? If you can, post a log of your experience here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=128797 gid15 could possibly improve online capabilities for JPCSP with the Debug log (look at Post #3 or #32).

Not very fast , if I play Monster Hunter P3 HD just only me , FPS is 26`30
If play online with my friends FPS is 22`26
settings
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[X] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[50] Maximum method size

My computer
win8 64bit
CPU AMD X3 450
GPU GT 220
RAM 6G

how you do it by the way? can you give me the full guide about that? any guide will be apreciated, thanks!
There is no need to post in multiple topics about the same thing. There is no official guide either because this function is not fully implemented and connection between players will have varying levels of success. Click on the link on my previous post for more information. Also, if you plan to play on Multiplayer Mode, you better have a computer with the most recent hardware because as others have stated, JPCSP will slow down or lag online.
(09-06-2013, 06:42 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: There is no need to post in multiple topics about the same thing. There is no official guide either because this function is not fully implemented and connection between players will have varying levels of success. Click on the link on my previous post for more information. Also, if you plan to play on Multiplayer Mode, you better have a computer with the most recent hardware because as others have stated, JPCSP will slow down or lag online.

yeah, that's true JPCSP will slow down or lag when play online/LAN mode.
I've tried it on MHP3rd HD, jpscp will slow down especially when another player is on the same map with me.

but, when playing MHFU LAN mode via JPCSP, jcpsp never get slow down and it runs beautifully fast 100% speed Big Grin

# FYI : I tested only for 2 players, I have not tested for maximum 4 players LAN/Online.

# I'm sorry for my bad english x___x
does it work without hamachi or what i mean is connecting via offline LAN because we had 2 PC at home with crossover cable connected.
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

of course without hamacahi it works, because i use it without hamachi. im using LAN cable connected with my bro's PC to play MHFU Big Grin
(10-11-2013, 01:50 PM)betrayed.angel Wrote: of course without hamacahi it works, because i use it without hamachi. im using LAN cable connected with my bro's PC to play MHFU Big Grin

does anything that i need to config on JPCSP to make it work in LAN mode?
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

(10-11-2013, 01:53 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 01:50 PM)betrayed.angel Wrote: of course without hamacahi it works, because i use it without hamachi. im using LAN cable connected with my bro's PC to play MHFU Big Grin

does anything that i need to config on JPCSP to make it work in LAN mode?

here you go : http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid190323