This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Eater 2 Trial - NPJH90338
Some people have a hard time with learning languages. It is not so easy to be determined to learn the language with so many things going on in life. I will try God Eater Burst (Japanese) later since the English Version of the game is missing out on a lot of DLC. There will probably not be too much involvement with Gintama other than the costumes in the shop. I wish the Signature Weapons for the characters of Gintama show up in the game like the Touyako Bokutou or Kagura's Umbrella.
Well it would be awesome if it could be done.I wonder if there is a way to extract the weapon model and replace it with for example gintoki's touyako bokutou.In dissidia you can insert a model through dlc but here..............I'll import the game once it's out to look inside the umd,from what I know the first game uses gmo.

Continuing off-topic(just a little ok?):I know that people struggle sometimes to learn a language,even for learning english.It's just that I'm an exception Tongue Maybe I'm an uchuujin XD
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I wish I was a tensai when it comes to learning languages. Anyway, there will most likely be DLC for this game involving weapons so there might be a chance to mod them into anything possible if it is simple enough.
Then maybe it's betyer to wait.I'm sure that if I introduce a weapon other than whats ingame the game wouldn't even start.Wait a minute.....are you thinking what I'm thinking?About the dlc imagine if they make gintoki's weapon O_O I'm sure plenty people would pay for that
Sorry to come back to the original thread subject Wink

Code:
07:54:628 HLE\sceKernelModule.cpp:743 W[LOAD]: Unexpected export module entry size 5, extra=00660581
Support module entries of size 5 has been added in r3349. Could you retest and update the logs?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
We've been waiting you mr. Bond.....errrr I mean gid
Righr now I'm unable to test on jpcsp(in another country Tongue)
I wonder if this demo will have the same problem that the first one had,you know,when making a character and then jpcsp crashes
If there is DLC for weapons from Gintama, I'm hoping it is free like in other hunting games such as Monster Hunter. Now back to the task at hand, I have tested this demo on JPCSP v0.7 r3350 and PPSSPP v0.8.1-1173-ge03acc4. Attempting to load the game as an EBOOT.PBP is a no go since I got the same error as the one in the opening post. However, loading the game as an ISO had some success. The background music (SND0.AT3) is still not played when the game is viewed on the UMD ISO/CSO Browser. I can see and hear the opening video and was able to load my SAVEDATA at the title screen.

Problems/Issues:
1) A Java Error occurs when the character tries to confirm the first option with the NPC at the front desk (3rd Picture) and when the character tries to use the terminal (4th Picture)
2) There are lines under the Developers/Publishers that are listed as the game starts (5th Picture)
3) The game thinks JPCSP is a PSP-1000 when attempting to use Continue (Multi) and cannot go through to the next screen for selecting a party (6th Picture)
4) The game is too bright on JPCSP when compared to playing the game on PSP (7th Picture)
5) Attempting to use "Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)" will cause JPCSP to display a white screen (8th Picture)
6) Attempting to load SAVEDATA will have some flashing/flickering

The first problem keeps the demo from essentially being playable since Missions/Quests are activated with that NPC and the terminal allows the user to save. Note that these issues may not apply to everyone so test the game and see for yourself. Activating "Save Stencil to Memory (more accurate but slower)" can reduce the extra brightness but will cause a drop in FPS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   Log_r3350(64bit)_INFO.7z (Size: 1.23 MB / Downloads: 92)
using r 3350
using the iso version
goes ingame for me
the intro runs pretty slow (4-10 fps)
and ingame it has the brightness problem
here is an info log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 255.46 KB / Downloads: 89)
(08-09-2013, 09:30 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: If there is DLC for weapons from Gintama, I'm hoping it is free like in other hunting games such as Monster Hunter. Now back to the task at hand, I have tested this demo on JPCSP v0.7 r3350 and PPSSPP v0.8.1-1173-ge03acc4. Attempting to load the game as an EBOOT.PBP is a no go since I got the same error as the one in the opening post. However, loading the game as an ISO had some success. The background music (SND0.AT3) is still not played when the game is viewed on the UMD ISO/CSO Browser. I can see and hear the opening video and was able to load my SAVEDATA at the title screen. I get a Java error in several situations. Due to lack of time, I'll describe it later. The demo is still not playable by any means.
The background music (SND0.AT3) is a atrac3plus audio. The UMD ISO/CSO Browser support atrac3 audio but not atrac3plus.
Oh, I did not know that. I thought that the background music (SND0.AT3) for every game was the same (Atrac3). I guess some companies decided to go with Atrac3+ towards the end of the PSP life cycle.