This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invizimals Traditional Chinese version -UCAS40280
Report from my freind zcbm999999 (and transate to english)
USB camera connected to the computer to determine the normal playback photography, can load <Invizimals>

See the movie after reading the new game, and began to enter the detection of camera, USB camera pops up a display interface options, select OK to enter it. . Many red error while watching the console occurs.

"Exception ....." It is beginning to enter the select USB camera detects camera determines after an error occurs

Piles error occurred after, began to enter the detection camera, while the console a yellow bunch of code and a few black display (Black represents normal operation), repeating the code.
edit:After this game show camera has been detected but does not respond

Attached Files
.rar   UCAS-40280 log.rar (Size: 7.17 KB / Downloads: 103)
Well Invizimals won't work for now since the camera module is still not implemented,the micro it is and it somehow work if you use a camera instead
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
This is my freind 's video using r3388
[Transate to english]
The photographic picture background in kind is very stable, but the game photography background still was at the twinkle condition, but also had the game photography background oversized
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3OaSdeV...sp=sharing
The camera module has been implemented some time ago. Could someone retest?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I buy a hyundai cam(no need driver in windows 7) to test this game
Do not success to detect red thing.
r0b32981 log
Code:
13:04:45  INFO      emu - Video Reader Thread - 13:04:45.097 [Video Reader Thread] DEBUG com.xuggle.xuggler - error: input frame height does not match expected value (../../../../../../../csrc/com/xuggle/xuggler/VideoResampler.cpp:166)

Attached Files
.7z   jpcsplog.7z (Size: 7.42 KB / Downloads: 89)
(04-26-2015, 05:07 AM)sum2012 Wrote: I buy a hyundai cam(no need driver in windows 7) to test this game
r0b32981 log
Code:
13:04:45  INFO      emu - Video Reader Thread - 13:04:45.097 [Video Reader Thread] DEBUG com.xuggle.xuggler - error: input frame height does not match expected value (../../../../../../../csrc/com/xuggle/xuggler/VideoResampler.cpp:166)
Can ffmpeg (without Jpcsp) use your camera? E.g. try to record using the following command:
Code:
ffmpeg -y -r 25 -f vfwcap -i 0 output.ts
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Yes,It work
(04-28-2015, 07:28 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 05:07 AM)sum2012 Wrote: I buy a hyundai cam(no need driver in windows 7) to test this game
r0b32981 log
Code:
Can ffmpeg (without Jpcsp) use your camera? E.g. try to record using the following command:
Code:
ffmpeg -y -r 25 -f vfwcap -i 0 output.ts
Could you try changing in jpcsp/HLE/modules271/sceUsbCam.java, line 435:
Code:
ret = container.open("1", IContainer.Type.READ, format);
i.e. replacing "0" with "1" or maybe "2"?

Another try would be to run Jpcsp with Administrator rights.
Do not work with change code.
Code:
116640 [user_main] INFO  emu - 19:44:44.969 [user_main] ERROR org.ffmpeg - [vfwcap @ 000000000054F230] Could not connect to device.
116641 [user_main] INFO  emu - 19:44:44.970 [user_main] DEBUG com.xuggle.xuggler - Could not open output url: 1 (../../../../../../../csrc/com/xuggle/xuggler/Container.cpp:436)
116641 [user_main] ERROR hle.sceUsbCam - USB Cam: cannot open WebCam ('0')
Administrator rights also don't work
(05-06-2015, 09:33 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could you try changing in jpcsp/HLE/modules271/sceUsbCam.java, line 435:
Code:
ret = container.open("1", IContainer.Type.READ, format);
i.e. replacing "0" with "1" or maybe "2"?

Another try would be to run Jpcsp with Administrator rights.