This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Error while loading or saving PLEASE HELP!!
emunewz internals 
i5 2.53 GHz CPU
6GB RAM
ATI Radeon 6370 GPU
500GB HDD
64bit Win 7 OS

I'm trying to play Kingdom hearts birth by sleep using the 3322 JPCSP build and It works fine until I attempt and save the file. After entering a save point, instead of popping up the save dialog window i get the very crazy screen see attached image. I can still select items from the menu while the video is messed up but even after backing up using O, the video stays distorted until I reset the Emu. I have selected handle save data in Crypto but it doesn't work.

The cmd prompt repeats only a few commands
LOOPING BEFORE ZUMO IS RUNNING
DRIVE NOT MOUNTED

If you can help at all you are a miracle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)