This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos transparency
Hi guys! (My first time making a thread so please tell me if I've done something wrong or posted in the wrong area)

I am currently playing Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos as in the thread subject. Whenever I use animations on or jump through the conversations, I get transparent features.

I have tried turning shaders on except it just freezes the game so I can't turn it on. I play it on JPCSP 3324 and I use Windows 8 64 bit.

How would I be able to fix this bug?

Thanks inadvance.
Can you try posting a log at INFO level using the latest revision? It's possible that an earlier revision might have exhibited the correct behavior so you might need to test those. Also, if you can, can you attach images of the correct behavior compared to whatever you are seeing in the latest revision?
Ahh, sorry about that.

Is this the correct log?

whoops forgot to add images

pic1 and 2 are what its supposed to look like while pic 3 is what I'm seeing as I play the game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 52.14 KB / Downloads: 97)
Have you already tried these settings? If you did and these settings didn't help with the transparency problem, then you need to regenerate the INFO log. The reason why is because you have the "Ignore" options activated and the Maximum method size at 50. Do you still get the transparency problem with the latest revision because the images that you linked to show an old revision? This is not related, but do you play without sound since you didn't enable SonicStage in the configuration?

Do you get a Java Error when you activate Shaders? I have attached the Settings that you should use for logging (you may need to configure the Video tab). Just set the log window to INFO before you load the game. If you use JPCSP Launcher, I have attached the settings as well (you may need to configure some of the Java Settings based on your computer specification). If you do not know where to get the JPCSP Launcher, go here.

Attached Files
.7z   JPCSP Settings.7z (Size: 2.01 KB / Downloads: 109)
Sorry for the late reply.

I have tried the settings that you have posted but had no luck except I found an error in the log.

Code:
No errors.
WARNING: 0:57: extension 'GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object' is not supported

No errors.
No errors.

I'm not too sure what this 'GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object' actually is. Any suggestions on what to do?
Did you get this error only when using the settings that I have provided? Did you enable other Video options in addition to the attached settings? It's unusual that you would get this error since your graphics card is modern (OpenGL 4.0). Can you update your graphics card drivers or are they corrupt/broken?

If you are sure that your drivers for the graphics card is up to date, then you can use the Video option "Disable UBO." Can you attach the full log from the latest revision (r3327)? That way, you won't have to list all the graphics problems individually.
I have gotten this error before I used the settings you provided and I did not enable any other video options. I also already have the most to date graphics card driver for me PC(I have recently bought this computer)

Now when I turn on Disable UBO, I am no longer getting that warning error but I get change in colours for the screen(From black to white then to black)

Thanks for you time and hope you can help me.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 24.03 KB / Downloads: 91)
Can you list all of your computer's specifications? Did you update your graphics card drivers through Windows or through the manufacturer's website? About the Video options, I guess the Shaders do not work correctly for your graphics card. Can you try enabling "Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering"? If it doesn't improve anything in the game, disable all Shaders options: "Use Shaders", "Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering", "Enable dynamic shader generation".

The only suggestion I have left is after you disable all the Shader related options, try "Only GE graphics". Before you try my suggestion, can you take a screenshot of the color problem? It may be helpful for others who may have more expertise in diagnosing your graphics problem.
Okay, my specs are:

Intel® Core™
i5-3230M CPU @
2.60GHz 2.60GHz

8.00GB RAM
64 bit Operating system, x64-based processor

I tried to update my driver through windows.

The images are basically it going from black to white. (I can still hear the sounds and music though)

Hope someone can help me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you also list your graphics card? I don't think I see it mentioned in your computer specs. I think you should delete the graphics card drivers from Windows and actually get it from the manufacturer's website. The Windows drivers for hardware are usually buggy.