This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Running Batch File
psp 
    Looks like I need to run the batch file into admin privilege to run it unlike before. Can anyone help me run the batch file without running it with admin privilege. My problem all started when I install Wiimms Iso Tools in my pc and when I uninstall it and run the batch I need admin privilege to run it please help me. Sorry for my bad english.
Which JPCSP version are you using? It seems that your Windows is not recognizing "findstr"; maybe it has to be replaced by the absolute patch.

For now, you can try a basic batch that runs the emulator; try place this one on your JPCSP main folder (I will attach it for you):
Code:
@echo off
rem CD to the path of the command line, this is required when running as an administrator
cd /D "%~dp0"

set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-x86\

:JAVA
set JAVA_CMD=%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
if not exist "%JAVA_CMD%" set JAVA_CMD=java.exe

:RUN
rem Use -Xmx768m for Windows XP, -Xmx1024m for all other Windows versions
set MAX_MEM_SIZE=1024m

echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_CMD%" -Xmx%MAX_MEM_SIZE% -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto PAUSE
goto END

:PAUSE
pause

:END

In case the black windows still closing without notice, while pressing Shift key, make right click somewhere on the white zone of the explorer and select "open console from here". Now, write "basic_start-windows-x86.bat" and it would start and finish there without closing.

Attached Files
.zip   basic_start-windows-x86.zip (Size: 589 bytes / Downloads: 98)
[Image: montcer.png]
Thanks a lot for your help by the way pertaining your question of what version I'm using, it doesn't matter what version I use I still need to run it with admin privileged but with your help A-Okay now Thanks again.