This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you play jpcsp online???
(12-06-2011, 12:20 AM)serio Wrote: when the devs decide to reverse engineer it and implement into the emulator, which can be anywhere from today to 10 years from now. lol

it probably won't happen anytime soon though, there are more important things to do for now, like fixing the savegame encryption format to actually work, finishing the reversing of the at3+ sound format and implementing it not to require sonicstage or implementing the dlc support.
I have not found any library adding support for Adhoc networking in Java. If you find one, that would already be very helpful.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(12-06-2011, 09:07 AM)gid15 Wrote: I have not found any library adding support for Adhoc networking in Java. If you find one, that would already be very helpful.

Hello Gid.
How about this one, Java OSC library ?
In my final assignment, I've used this protocol library to send and receive data between two or more devices. Those devices can be connected either through Wi-Fi or cable LAN, but I think we can use Hamachi or any other similar programs to simulate a Virtual LAN over the Internet. Once they are connected, then we can use that library to communicate.
Basically we bundle those data into a packet, and then give a "name". Later, it will be received with a listener assigned to that specific "name".
After that, we can process the data in any way that we want.

I've implemented it in Android mobile to send data and then received by laptop or desktop PC. The objective is to control mouse, keyboard, and simulate a highlighter in remote PC via Android mobile-phone.

Hope it helps Smile

in this link hyakki gave instructions on how to play multi but only on LAN or same PC..
& as stated it only works for some games...

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=82023
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968