This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
r3305 break all game
Check console output for detail

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   r3305log.txt (Size: 1.42 KB / Downloads: 58)
So it looks like I was not the only one having this problem. I made a note of it here in this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid192062

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3306(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 2.48 KB / Downloads: 84)
Yeah,the last version has some wrong in svn/trunk/src/jpcsp/State.java
add in line 55
Code:
+ fileLogger = new FileLoggerFrame();
it can fix this issue.
Sorry - seems I was lacking a complete rebuild after finishing the change. So I did not notice, as for me it was working fine. Sad
It should be fixed in r3307.
Yes,fixed,Thanks.
Can you add "ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA" folder in default ?
Which default are you referring to?
There is no SAVEDATA folder when download from Orphis 's Automated Jpcsp builds
I see. Smile
The reason is, that it is not present in SVN. From development point of view it has no content - an thus no need to have an empty directory in SVN.
As soon as JPCSP is started, the directory is automatically created anyhow.

What is your usecase to need SAVEDATA already existing before JPCSP startup?
Move some of save into new version
Please check r3314.