This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change psp clock speed
psp 
Can I change psp clock speed ?,if can, how to do that ?
Because I think if emulate a psp that have small clock speed (ex: 111 ghz), the emulator will run faster.
You can change the JPCSP Clock Speed by going to Options -> Clock speed. However, not all games will have a positive effect (increasing game FPS) from the change. From my experience, increasing the clock speed only made the Menus, Cutscenes, or Dialog faster. The gameplay remained at the same speed no matter how much I had tried to change it.
I think clock speed that you said is real time speed, I'm talking about psp's CPU clock speed.