This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having an issue with changing my resolution
psp 
Ok so when I go into the config > display. It lets me set it to fullscreen just fine. But the game I try to play looks bad because it's in native PSP resolution. But whenever I go to change the resolution size in display I get a black screen when I go to reboot the emulator.

Instead of the white screen that I can just right click to choose to load my UMD ect. It's just a black screen and I can't do anything. I tried to fiddle around with it and it's only when I change the resolution... Is there a special way I have to do this?
Have you tried to enable the option "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory"? This option should help to increase the resolution of the game's graphics when the screen is maximized. Also, take note that you should not fiddle around with the options in the Display tab of Configuration. If you do, you get the problem like you have described in your post.

To get back to default settings, delete the Settings.Properties file from the folder and then load JPCSP.
(06-27-2013, 12:27 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Have you tried to enable the option "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory"? This option should help to increase the resolution of the game's graphics when the screen is maximized. Also, take note that you should not fiddle around with the options in the Display tab of Configuration. If you do, you get the problem like you have described in your post.

To get back to default settings, delete the Settings.Properties file from the folder and then load JPCSP.

that fixed the screen problem Smile But for some reason when I have that setting checked the game doesn't work. Like there's a point and click aspect and it just doesn't register when I have the reticule over it. I don't understand why it does this xD
Which game are you trying to play and what is the game ID for it? It is possible that you had a bad ISO dump from the PSP. You may want to rerip the game from the PSP. You should also list your other settings that are enabled when you try to play this game.