This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP out of memory
Hello. I started playing Yugioh Tag Force 3 with this emulator week ago. I've experienced a lot of crashes during duels or when going from 1 place to another ( loading screen ). I wasn't that worried because I thought I can just play the game like that it wasn't that big problem.But then I got to the Slifer Red Tournament and I had to win 5 duels straight. The problem is I always got a crash during the 3rd or 4th duel and there is no way for me to complete this tournament which annoys me. I always get some error message in console like Java out of memory. My computer specs:
Intel ® Graphics
Intel ® Pentium 2.00 GHz Processor
4 GB RAM
64-bit Operating System

My JPCSP video configuration has only "Enable GE screen saving to textures instead memory."
Anyone help me please I've increased my java memory cap to 3GB and this problem still happens it's really annoying that after 3-4 duels I have to restart the whole game.
Stop bumping your topic. This problem occurs in all of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games and there is no current fix at this time. Just play the game on your PSP.
(06-25-2013, 01:05 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Stop bumping your topic. This problem occurs in all of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games and there is no current fix at this time. Just play the game on your PSP.

Ah ye just gift me one and certainly I will not bump this thread.
Good news is that gid15 is trying "native memory implementation (through JNI). Not activated."
When this activate,maybe fix this error
Did the new version fix this yet? :/ I can't join tournament because of the crash