This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting savegame conversion...(jpcsp to psp)
(03-03-2013, 06:20 PM)virgil94 Wrote: If it's the eur version the I can try it.Sorry for the late response,now I'm gonna do it and see what happens

thx for ur help, looking forward for the save Big Grin
Sorry for the absence,here it is,it should work even without magicsave.Sorry for being late but I had some family problems

This game also uses the sfo type 2 and decryption type 3 it seems

Attached Files
.rar   ULES007890000.rar (Size: 286.58 KB / Downloads: 97)
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-04-2013, 04:23 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Sorry for the absence,here it is,it should work even without magicsave.Sorry for being late but I had some family problems

This game also uses the sfo type 2 and decryption type 3 it seems

the save game works 100%
thk u very much for all ur time.

i have save game of yu-gi-oh GX Tag Force 3 and Yu-gi-oh 5D tag force 5 Eur version of the game, if anyone wants.
I don't have those games so I can't.Also a note to all dragon ball fans out there:
His power level is over nine thousand!
This is a bit of a stretch, but if anyone could help me out with this save. Magicsave doesn't seem to work for me, and I've read over and tried everything here. This is for Danganranpa the PSP Best version..

Attached Files
.zip   NPJH50515DATKG0000.zip (Size: 286.16 KB / Downloads: 112)
Make sure you are using the 3.63 version and not the 3.62 one.Also try with all the combinations like 1/1.1/2,1/3,2/1,2/2,2/3,3/1,3/2 and 3/3.Make sure to enable itf in magicsave's options
the 3.63 version and all combinations do not work for my persona 3 portable either
is it because I play the undub iso.... I doubt it