This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yugioh tag force 6 update (can i do it with jpcsp)
emunewz internals 
there is update for the game in 25 june can i download it with jpcsp??
JPCSP does not have fully working online capabilities as of this time. Therefore, you should get the update on your PSP instead.
(06-18-2013, 07:36 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: JPCSP does not have fully working online capabilities as of this time. Therefore, you should get the update on your PSP instead.

ok a little question r u dragonwaa (in youtube)???
No I am not. I'm pretty sure that the dragonwaa from YouTube uses the same username for EmuNewz.
(06-18-2013, 05:12 AM)laithnimri123 Wrote: there is update for the game in 25 june can i download it with jpcsp??
Could you try to generate a log (see my signature) while downloading it using Jpcsp? This might help improve Jpcsp...

Thanks
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(06-19-2013, 06:43 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-18-2013, 05:12 AM)laithnimri123 Wrote: there is update for the game in 25 june can i download it with jpcsp??
Could you try to generate a log (see my signature) while downloading it using Jpcsp? This might help improve Jpcsp...

Thanks
i will but stay tune please it is in 25 of this june Tongue so in 25 come back r u well (teady) to make it if i did the log couse jpcsp does not even have a internet unfortunatly??
Gid I think you missunderstood(maybe me too) but I guess he is asking wether jpcsp can download it or not.As he said the update will be available on 25 june.He asked because you need to download it from psn store.The answer is no,you'll have to use your psp for that
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(06-19-2013, 02:33 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Gid I think you missunderstood(maybe me too) but I guess he is asking wether jpcsp can download it or not.As he said the update will be available on 25 june.He asked because you need to download it from psn store.The answer is no,you'll have to use your psp for that
u broke my wings but thanx for clearing this up Sad