This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - ULJM05800
I'm sorry to bumping it,
I have some notes for MHP3rd in jpcsp, :
[quote]1. When entering farm, the jpcsp will stuck on loading screen and the loading screen will be just freezed forever.
2. I've applied new decrypted PAUTH files taken from my own PSP, and now MHP3rd could possibly run in multiplayer mode. I've tested it with PPSSPP before and it run multiplayer well in LAN mode, and I think Jpcsp will handle it well.

You can grab my new PAUTH files here : -- removed -- by request

[quote]SS taken from error : Freezing screen when entering Farm
[Image: jbmnpdi10ZQ1s4.jpg]

SS for online in Guildhall : and it seems have high possibility to play multiplayer with another Jpcsp client.
[Image: jb22OdAAPypEoe.jpg]

--deleted-- by request

well, that's it.
thank you in advance Smile
I don't think you're allowed to post links to PAUTH Files since it requires a user to actually decrypt the files from their own PSP. Remove your link to the PAUTH Files from the PPSSPP Forum as well. If people really wanted to play this game, they would find the means to play it on their own.
(04-03-2014, 12:28 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: I don't think you're allowed to post links to PAUTH Files since it requires a user to actually decrypt the files from their own PSP. Remove your link to the PAUTH Files from the PPSSPP Forum as well. If people really wanted to play this game, they would find the means to play it on their own.

if that the most wise option to make everything safe I would like to remove it Smile