This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp closes by itself
I downloaded Jpcsp recently and was able to play KH:BBS. I was able to play it acceptably with no crashes or freezes. Today, I went and loaded my save and started to play normally until it closed by itself and giving me a Java error log. Now whenever I try to load and play, it just crashes itself every 5-10 minutes. I tried fixes like getting the newest version and re-downloading java. My specs would be Windows 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Amd fx-4170 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 550ti. Is there any way I can fix it so i will be able to play it again?

Edit:

I've tested to see if it was just loading a save game. I started a new game, but the same thing happened. It closed by itself and gave me a java error.

Edit 2:

Added a log of an error. This is a different error than the one listed because this rarely happens. This error just causes the whole thing to freeze.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 5.32 KB / Downloads: 88)