This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP software rendering
psp 
I have a lot of JPCSP versions...
but whenever I play games
it crashes(especially when there is huge amount of textures).
But when I use software rendering it is stabe and provides
better quality than hardware but it slow(usually software
rendering is fast in my pc).JPCSP says that it is not
compatible with software rendering.
Please improve the software rendering or is there an
alternate solution
psp 
(06-02-2013, 12:54 PM)lkrock Wrote: I have a lot of JPCSP versions...
but whenever I play games
it crashes(especially when there is huge amount of textures).
But when I use software rendering it is stabe and provides
better quality than hardware but it slow(usually software
rendering is fast in my pc).JPCSP says that it is not
compatible with software rendering.
Please improve the software rendering or is there an
alternate solution

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First of all, you are using an old revision. The latest one as of this post is r3252. Secondly, when you read the Configuration options, it specifically states that using Software Rendering will make JPCSP run more slowly. Lastly, maybe your computer/laptop is not up to par in terms of being able to run JPCSP at a decent speed. You should have listed your specifications.

Since you have shown a screenshot of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, you should make your posts in either of these threads (depending on the version you have): (U.S.) http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1852 or (E.U.) http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1035