This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLC?
uhh, just a stupid question... can i install DLC's in JPCSP? my brother gave me some files he extracted/experimented from his PSP and i wanna try it on jpcsp also... is it possible?

the DLC's are EDAT files right?
Do your due diligence and read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=8134
(06-01-2013, 05:13 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Do your due diligence and read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=8134

i've read the whole thread 3 times & i couldnt understand a thing they said... though i get the point where only EDAT dlc files are the only things that can work for now... but, i dont speak programming & couldnt get some terms they said... x(
Which game and type of DLC are you trying to use for JPCSP?
(06-02-2013, 01:46 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Which game and type of DLC are you trying to use for JPCSP?

it's a game called "AKB48: 1/149 Renai Sousenkyo" ... i'm not sure about what type of DLC this is actually... my brother just gave me some files he got from his PSP... the files that are in it are a whole bunch of EDAT files...
The only information I could find about DLC for this game would be adding the kiss after you confess to one of the members. It would be helpful to know where the DLC is stored in the PSP when you play AKB1/149 恋愛総選挙 (Ren'ai Sōsenkyo). You could connect the computer with the PSP by using the USB and checking for the file location on the Memory Stick.

If it seems like a hassle, you can try this. As you may already know, most DLCs are located in either the GAME or SAVEDATA folder of the Memory Stick (ms0 folder in JPCSP). First, create a folder with the Game ID (either ULJS-00530, ULJS-00532, or NPJH-50654) and move all of the DLC for the game into this folder. On the latest revision (r3200), the file path should look like this if you did not rename anything: C:\Users\User\Desktop\jpcsp-windows-amd64\ms0\PSP\GAME. Move the DLC folder into there. Load the game on JPCSP and see if the DLC works.

If it did not work, move the DLC folder into the SAVEDATA folder which should look like: C:\Users\User\Desktop\jpcsp-windows-amd64\ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA.

Note that not all the DLC of a game may work on JPCSP. It has been a while since I have tried DLC on JPCSP so I may have forgotten something. Hope this helps.