This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need HELP ! Discovery on Yugioh Tag Force Series (JPCSP)
psp 
Hi all, Im new to this forum and would really appreciate it if someone of great knowledge could help me, I have all the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag force UMD (1-5)
and recently tried to get them to work on the JPCSP On these specs of my laptop :

Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor : AMD Sempron ™ SI-42 2.10GHz
RAM : 2.00 GB (1.75 Usable)
64-Bit Operating System
Graphics: ATI Radeon 3200 HD Graphics

im using the JPCSP 3190 32-bit

I found some settings on forum video, about a few months back, and this got all the tag force series to work

Video : (ticked)
Only GE Graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
Only use Vertex Cache
Use Shaders
Enable VAO
Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
Enable decoding of indexed textures
Enable Dynamic Shader Generation

Media : (ticked)
Use Media Engine
Decode Media Files With Sonic Stage
Use Debug Font

Compiler:
Use compiler
Method Size :3000

So the general problem is that these games all run at 30-65 fps, but it stutters horribly, its as if the game is blinking every 1 1/2 seconds. does anyone have a fix to this?
Quote:Only GE Graphics
try with this off. it causes blinking in some commercial games.
(05-31-2013, 12:05 PM)serio Wrote:

i also have one other issue, when i open jpcsp.exe its quite quick but when i load the UMD it takes roughly between 15-20 mins to load before i can click run, do you know why that is

(UMD Loading still lol)

after waiting 18 mins, it works pretty smoothly, thanks for the help
(05-31-2013, 12:05 PM)serio Wrote:

I have one more issue, i can't see the texts in game properly? is there a way to fix that?, its like it overlaps
You should do research on each option before you actually try to enable them. Turn off the option "Use Debug Font."