This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weiss Schwarz Portable [ULJS00422]
Jpcsp r2391
--------------
Enable Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts flash0
use mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.8.9 + Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 for voice character.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.84 KB / Downloads: 121)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
I have used the programs and searched on this forum but I can only get the voices and no music. If possible could you send a screenshot of the settings of the mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.8.9 + Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 cause i think thats where my problem is.
use latest mono ATRAC3PLUS. mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.17.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....0#pid43100

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
I tried it but still only has voice acting and no background music. Are you suppose to tweak Sound forge in anyway and can you open oma files using it cause when I tried to open an oma file using it, it said error file couldn't be openned.
gundam755. i didn't tweak my sound forge. leave it at default after install. for open oma i haven't try it.
just tested with r2449 and normal has background music also voice character(mono atrac).

background music from jpcsp itself. mono only for voices character.
Messed around with the settings and if I used extract to tmp then I get music but no voice also vice versa but going to leave for now anyway but thanks for your help.