This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Corpse Party - [NPUH10117]
(04-12-2013, 06:50 PM)gid15 Wrote: A draft implementation for the circular buffer is now available in r3096. Could you re-test and post an updated log?
Confirmed that background music in menus and levels no longer cuts off early.
It still doesn't loop (it does complete one playthrough).
It will play 1 iteration again when you switch areas (presumably because there's a script cue to begin it again).
Music looping now works (with a millisecond hiccup between loops)
Smile awesome It works very well. Just test but now this game is fully playable.
Thanks
edit : Test on 3111
Hello, I can also confirm that the music and such works fine now!

BUT, is anyone else having save game problems? I started the game, went to the menu (after gaining control of Naomi & Seika in the beginning), then "Save & Quit". Then when I try to load the game, this is all I get:

[Image: ljFbllO.jpg]

Am I missing something here? "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" doesn't make any difference. Same with using the x86 version instead of the x64 one. There's never any game for me to load. Any thoughts?

Edit: NEVERMIND! This game seems to have save points in it. I assume using the "Save & Quit" function only makes some kind of system save or something.
It seems that mostly the game works fine but music still happens to stop randomly (r3128).