This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Corpse Party - [NPUH10117]
r2758
Voice Audio and BGM strangely just cut off with a beep sound Smile, here is a small video to better show the issue better.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu2tlj

the attached log is from the video play through Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2758(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 100.08 KB / Downloads: 95)
sorry for my English and ignorance, but, how to use that file?
it's just a log file that logs stuff that's happening while game runs, errors included.

it's for the emulator devs to help them fixing problems, not for players.
Hi! Uhm... Hi! Uhm... i need some help with this game. Let me explain...
The game runs well. I have the audio and video OK, the game runs perfect but I can not save game. While loading a saved game from someone else, does not work. Does jpcsp can save game of Corpse Party?
Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english.
See you!
If I buy this game from the PlayStation Network, can I play this game with JPCSP without any problems?
(11-26-2012, 04:13 AM)jamesson Wrote: If I buy this game from the PlayStation Network, can I play this game with JPCSP without any problems?

I wouldn't say without any problems, as far as I know it still has the audio cut-off problem (see my video a few posts up, music and sounds contributes to a lot of the gameplay in this type of game) , but gameplay-wise it should be playable if your computer is good enough and meets the minimum requirements for jpcsp.
So the problem with the audio is within the emulator and not the game itself?
(11-26-2012, 06:15 AM)jamesson Wrote: So the problem with the audio is within the emulator and not the game itself?

Yeah, they could never get away with selling a game with broken audio.
I'm not 100% sure but I think the audio used to work in an older revision of the emulator, I'd check but I'm kinda busy atm to go through old revisions :\
Okay thanks that helped a lot I'll look for the older version! Big Grin
(11-26-2012, 10:29 PM)jamesson Wrote: Okay thanks that helped a lot I'll look for the older version! Big Grin
Be sure to tell us which revision got it working!
For me, I've tried: 2070, 2330, 2390, 2410, 2420, 2440 and 2809 (as well as latest) with no luck on the audio front.