This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Corpse Party - [NPUH10117]
r2492
voices work alot better but they cut off sometimes, bgm also cuts off too after about 3 or 4 seconds of playing.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.4 KB / Downloads: 108)
Hello I am using Jpcsp V0.6 2497... I cannot get any thing to run at all... -.-

log file: http://pastebin.com/9GPi106L
psp 
Hello I am using Jpcsp V0.6 2497... I cannot get the game Corpse Party to run at all Sad I checked the list and it is marked as playable. I have all settings set to default in the emulator...

My specs...

Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bits)
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.20GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

___
log file: http://pastebin.com/9GPi106L (also log file is attached)
___

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 30.8 KB / Downloads: 60)
Hey guys, i was just playin around with some emus and CP is my first game which i tried to get runnin

i tried nearly anything to get it runnin but i still got the problems with the losin of BGM sound and a bad laggy intro

someone already solved the problems ? im using jpcsp 2492 with sonicstage

So, this is my first time ever trying to emulate a PSP game.

It gets stuck the moment I try to load it, and keeps going back to Pause when I hit Run.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 30.91 KB / Downloads: 96)
Quote:6347 root WARN hle.LoadCoreForKernel sceKernelFindModuleByName not found module name='peagasusGEN'
6373 root ERROR hle Unmapped import at 0x08807444 [0x24331850] Module 'KUBridge' - 05000000 09fffe00 00000000
lol pirate
Yeah, I found out after posting and reading a bit more of the thread that it being a pirated iso was probably the issue; got the link from a friend.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Ok guys, i've been doing some experiments on how to fix the sound problem in Corpse party, and finally found a solution to fix this problem.

1) you need UMDGEN 4.00
2) Open the Original Corpse Party ISO/Corpse Party USA ISO with UMDGEN 4.00
3) Click UMD Properties tab, on the lower left under optimize image, click Optimize
4) Go back to explorer tab and click + on PSP_GAME then open SYSDIR
5) Rename EBOOT.BIN>>>EBOOT.OLD and rename EBOOT.OLD>>>EBOOT.BIN
6) Click Save and choose .cso
7) Your gonna need sonic stage installed and sound forge
8) Set your JPCSP configuration, under media tab, check the"use media engine", "extract media files to tmp folder" and "decode audio files with sonic stage"
9) Open JPCSP and play the game and close it (so that it will make a tmp folder)
10) Open sound forge
11) Go to file and click open, and find the file of Corpse Party (jpcsp-windows-x86/tmp/NPUH101­­­17/mpeg-39641088)
12) Select ExtAudio and open
13) Go to file and choose save as,choose save as type to .wav
14) Save it in same folder with the original ExtAudio

15)IMPORTANT: Enjoy playing Corpse Party with full audio/sounds and voices Smile
(05-10-2012, 03:32 PM)Zantetsuken911 Wrote: Ok guys, i've been doing some experiments on how to fix the sound problem in Corpse party, and finally found a solution to fix this problem.

1) you need UMDGEN 4.00
2) Open the Original Corpse Party ISO/Corpse Party USA ISO
3) Click UMD Properties tab, on the lower left under optimize image, click Optimize
4) Go back to explorer tab and click + on PSP_GAME then open SYSDIR
5) Delete EBOOT.BIN
6) Change EBOOT.OLD >>> EBOOT.BIN
7) Click Save and choose .cso, don't save it as .iso or .dax
8) Your gonna need sonic stage installed and sound forge
9) Set your JPCSP configuration, under media tab, check the"use media engine", "extract media files to tmp folder" and "decode audio files with sonic stage"
10) Open JPCSP and play the game and close it (so that it will make a tmp folder)
11) Open sound forge
12) Go to file and click open, and find the file of Corpse Party (jpcsp-windows-x86/tmp/NPUH101­­­17/mpeg-39641088)
13) Select ExtAudio and open
14) Go to file and choose save as,choose save as type to .wav
15) Save it in same folder with ExtAudio

16)IMPORTANT: Enjoy playing Corpse Party with full audio/sounds and voices Smile

There is no such thing as Eboot.old in the Iso
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(05-10-2012, 05:25 PM)virgil94 Wrote: There is no such thing as Eboot.old in the Iso

There is, if you downloaded pirated copy.