This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Corpse Party - [NPUH10117]
playable - tested with r2390 ...but where are some problems with sound.

1) BMG plays for like 2-3s, when interval gets repeated few times and BGM disappears. (no extracted audio files appear in tmp folder)
2) Intro's movie sound starts cracking at the end. Extracted file plays just fine via other media players.

Attached log file(entire prologue).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.49 KB / Downloads: 450)
Tried playing this with 2393 and only get a black screen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Log file attached.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.79 KB / Downloads: 175)
your log file is empty. did you switch it to info mode before pressing run?
(11-26-2011, 04:17 AM)serio Wrote: your log file is empty. did you switch it to info mode before pressing run?

Oops. I fixed the attachment.

(11-26-2011, 07:06 AM)parry_hotter Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 04:17 AM)serio Wrote: your log file is empty. did you switch it to info mode before pressing run?

Quote:Found ModuleInfo name:'PLoader' version:0100 attr:00001000 gp:08810150

Jpcsp doesn't support piracy.
(11-26-2011, 07:22 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 07:06 AM)parry_hotter Wrote:

Quote:Found ModuleInfo name:'PLoader' version:0100 attr:00001000 gp:08810150

Jpcsp doesn't support piracy.

I don't even know what that means. Anyway, I got it working. Smile

I'm having the same problem as OP, any salutations?
the first one's likely an emulator bug, gotta wait for the devs to fix it.

the second is speed related i guess, unless it's at constant 60 fps the video lags behind the audio, so eventually audio gets that stuttering to catch up with it i guess.
i'm new with jpcsp emu and use version 2392.i have installed sonic stage already but when i want to play the game by File>Load UMD>Corpse Party>Press Run but nothing happen so i looking for logger and it was empty.so i'm stuck now.anyone can help me please.

And this is my log
Can you check it for me please ><"

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 13.25 KB / Downloads: 113)
(11-26-2011, 02:19 AM)parry_hotter Wrote: Tried playing this with 2393 and only get a black screen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Log file attached.

I seem to have the same issue. How did you resolve it? I'm trying it on 2394.