This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.bat file
haw to create a special .bat file which automatically Load&Run a UMD Imag?
sorry for my bad english
JPCSP can already load and run UMD images, if you check under UMD browser, given you've made the games in .iso/cso files (.rar also seems to work). Not sure what else you mean with image than virtual image.
i think he might want to set up the emulator to start a specific game when he runs it directly.

what for, who knows. maybe he wants to play just it. maybe he doesn't want to go through the load/run steps. maybe he wants to upload it bundled with jpcsp as a "pc port". whatever.
umm could we stop with the witch hunt?

I wonder if it's possible, sometimes you just want to start quick and easy.
(11-23-2011, 01:07 PM)valeric92 Wrote: haw to create a special .bat file which automatically Load&Run a UMD Imag?
sorry for my bad english

yes it's possible, open "start-windows-x86.bat" or "start-windows-x64.bat" or create a new one, and add "-u xxxx.iso -r" (load and run), add it after "bin/jpcsp.jar"
like:

-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar -u umdimages\cube.cso -r
(11-23-2011, 04:08 PM)raziel1000 Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 01:07 PM)valeric92 Wrote: haw to create a special .bat file which automatically Load&Run a UMD Imag?
sorry for my bad english

yes it's possible, open "start-windows-x86.bat" or "start-windows-x64.bat" or create a new one, and add "-u xxxx.iso -r" (load and run), add it after "bin/jpcsp.jar"
like:

-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar -u umdimages\cube.cso -r

Thank you